Tuesday 1 October 2013

Day 1: Who are you? Share as little or as much about you in general.

I am Kath
I am 30 years old and I live in Melbourne, Australia

I am here for a purpose, I know that God has a plan for my life and all of the heartache will not have been in vain
I am a mummy to three beautiful children, only one of whom i have the privilege of raising here on earth
I am fiercely protective of my family, be they related by blood or by choice.
I care too much about what the rest of the world thinks
I wear my heart on my sleeve and it is easily bruised and yet I would hate to hide it in order to protect it because it is also easily filled with love
I cry  A LOT,

I'm an introvert,
I consider things very carefully before I write them down. I want to be sure that I only write the full and unvarnished truth, no matter how hard.
When I say I'm going to do something, I will move heaven and earth to make sure I get it done. Its because of this that I will often hesitate before committing myself to something. I hate it when I cant back it up.

I want more than anything for the people in this world to realise how important it is to care for one another, how nothing else really matters. How a single hug can make someone feel like a million bucks and a withering glare the complete opposite. We don't exist in isolation, we live in communities and life would be so much nicer if we remembered it more often.

Who are you?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment